Boat docks are often the highlight of your property, especially during the summer months! To us, working on boat docks is one of the most important services we offer. Whether it is a new boat dock you’re building or a service call for your existing boat dock, we want to make sure you are able to safely enjoy your property.
Here are a five things to consider.
1. How much power you need and have available for your dock?
2. Lighting layout and design
3. Receptacle locations for convenience and equipment
4. Safety considerations for when your property is unattended
5. How to maintain the electrical system on your boat dock
Unfortunately, not everyone hires a licensed electrical contractor when working on their property. This has led to many tragic events that could have been prevented! If you have questions or concerns about the safety of your boat dock, here are some helpful videos.
If you have any concerns about your property, or if you have an upcoming project that you’d like an estimate for, give us a call or fill out the contact form. We’d be happy to help!
Contact Quickconncect Electrical Services